Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The day I lent my hair and face to sis Ivy :)

Howdy! This is yet another looooong overdue post.. Last September 24, I participated in a make-up workshop at Mary Kay as a bridal hair and make-up model for sis Ivy. The workshop was facilitated by sir Armando "Junard" Abinsay, a former make-up artist at ABS-CBN, at their Mary Kay office in Robinsons Victoria Tower, Timog QC. Here are the pictures of the said event. Witness my sudden transformation from Hagardo Versoza to vavavoooom under the talented hands of Ivy, and the wonderful products of Mary Kay.
with my very good friend, Ivy

Sir Junard







the dress I used at the PMA Ring Hop 2011

with another model


modeling the Mary Kay products hehe!



the models complete with costumes lol!


with our respective make-up artists

I certainly had fun that day! Especially having spent it with two of the things I love; make-up, and the company of a very good friend :) Even though I was just modeling for that day, I also learned a couple tips on make-up and such. However, the most important lesson we got from Sir Junard was: (referring to the eye shadows) "wag mong kudkurin, hagudin mo lang!!" ("don't rake it, just swipe it!") LOL!! XD

Till my next post.. Yeeehaaaw!! <):)

No comments:

Post a Comment