Thursday, October 6, 2011

EOTD: Blue

Howdy! What's your favorite color? My ultimate favorite color of all time is blue. Now what if we translate this beautiful color into make-up? A lot of women are actually hesitant to sport a look using blue-toned eye shadows. Light blue, perhaps.. but the darker shades of blue? Only the bold can can work it... haha! Probably because women associate darker tones of blue eye shadows with ..errr.. night club prostitutes.. Although when properly blended and mixed with matching tones, one can realize that blue can be stunningly gorgeous. Here's the look that I achieved yesterday night using different shades of shimmery blue eye shadows.

Now what's your opinion, do you think this looks trashy? Narcissistic again yeah, but I personally love the outcome of this look! Yes I am pretty biased with blue but when doing my own make-up, I do know how to recognize whether my make-up techniques have been poorly executed or if I can work it. This one is just.. love!! <3

I wonder what color should I work on next hmmm... Till my next post. Yeeehaaaw!! <):)

No comments:

Post a Comment