Saturday, October 8, 2011

FOTD: Camouflage

Howdy! Have you ever tried doing crazy stuff when you're bored? ...of course most people have, duh me! I've probably told some of my friends (and some high school friends know this) that I am a frustrated PMAer. I badly wanted to enter the Academy after finishing from Assumption but my dad didn't let me... I would have been a member of PMA Class 2006 if ever... 

Anyway, tonight I found the camo paint kit that my brod JD gave me years ago back in college. It's 4am, I can't sleep, I'm bored like hell, and I got a camo paint kit in my hand. Here's what happened next... My brother can't stop laughing while taking my pictures! ROFL!! XD
"don't dare mess with me, ammuh hunt ya down, b*atches..." bahaha!! XD

No pun intended to my military friends, aight? I'm bored, and I like experimenting with make-up and stuff. Just so happened I have real men's make-up with me as well hehehe..

Gosh I still don't feel sleepy... GAAAAAAAAH!! X'| Starting to count sheep in a few...

Till my next post. Yeeehaaaw!! <):)

No comments:

Post a Comment