Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Digital Traincase Haul, Saturday 15 Oct

Howdy! Whenever you are going through a lot in life or are under so much stress, how do you deal with the situation? For me, one of my extremely elating ways of relieving myself of all that negative vibe is by retail therapy; food, chocolates, coffee or (my current indulgence) make-up!! These can definitely shoot my morale from zero to sky high ^_^

Last Saturday, I spent quality time with my son as I promised to let him ride the choo choo train and bus, have dinner out, and a coffee date at Starbucks. Oh he got all of that, but he's not the only one who's happy! We also dropped by the shop of Digital Traincase at the Eton Cyberpod (building adjacent to Robinsons Galleria, facing EDSA) and got myself my own dose of happiness! Here's my first (but definitely not the last) haul from our visit to Digital Traincase :)
from left to right: HD Eye Shadow Base, Jupiter, Chic, Gem, Louisiana, & Stella

There were so many choices at their store! They have this make-up table, which I aptly call as a make-up altar, filled with so many NYX products I didn't even know where to start trying some haha! At that time, they were having a photoshoot with pretty models at the store. I kinda felt embarrassed going about the products while they were shooting but I was like, I don't care! Those NYX make-up stuff on that altar were just... love!! <3 Took me more than an hour there to make my choice which stuff to get. Tsk.. the many difficult choices you have to make in life.. LOL! Oh, best part there was I got to meet the store owner's uber cute doggie, Colette! Such a sweetheart ^_^

If you wanna check out the eye candies that Digital Traincase has to offer, visit their Facebook page or their Multiply site. Now if you want to personally give their testers a try, visit their physical store "Beauty and the Geeks", stalls 65 and 66 at the Eton Cyberpod E-Life Building 1, EDSA Corner Ortigas Avenue Quezon City. Let's see if you can manage to drop by and not spend a single peso on their awesome products... good luck! LOL!

Till my next post. Yeeehaaaw!! <):)

No comments:

Post a Comment