Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tony Moly Haul, Saturday 01 Oct

Howdy! I've been meaning to write about this haul days ago but I just couldn't find the time because I've had my hands full these past few days. Anyway, this is my first ever haul from Tony Moly Megamall branch.

That bottle is the Aqua Peeling Mist, I thought it might be helpful as to smooth out and whiten my knees and elbows. Having played in so many rodeo games I do have my share of experiences wherein I held onto a cow's tail for dear life while being dragged on the ground, scraped my knees during practice games, and got dragged foot first (my foot got caught on the rope TWICE with the other end tied onto the neck of a raging cow!) as I clenched onto the dirt trying in vain to stop myself from being further dragged.. Hah! Those were my glory days... LOL!! Anyway, the other thing I bought is their yellow nail polish :)

They also included a freebie with my 500php+ worth of purchase! :)
Intense Repair Live Snail Cream (sorry for the blurry pic lol!)

And finally I also got my Tony Moly International Membership Card!

They got some pretty neat stuff in that store so I'd probably be going back to grab me some more hauls next time.

Till my next post. Yeeehaaaw!! <):)

No comments:

Post a Comment